Anthony Lindan’s Peace of Mind Performance Tips
These performnce tips are designed to reduce performance anxiety and help you develop a relaxed and positive attitude so you can present any information, anywhere with confidence, enthusiasm and passion!
For maximum results, please use the Thumbs Up System with these tips.
- How audience perceives you – sees you and feels about you.
- The 3 P’s – strive to be perceived as professional, purposeful and personable.
- We demonstrate the 3 P’s through our attitude and actions.
E – Energy
- We are always projecting our energy (passion and enthusiasm) to the audience.
- The audience will tune into our energy and respond likewise.
- We get back what we send out. Positive gets positive. Negative gets negative.
A – Awareness
Awareness of yourself. How you feel mentally and physically?
Awareness of your audience – their attention and energy levels.
Awareness of your environment – proactively look out for and mitigate distractions.
- How you feel about your knowledge, skills and ability.
- If you are not confident in yourself and your message neither will the audience.
- The confidence you project tells your audience:
- How you feel about yourself
- Your belief and commitment in your message
- How you feel about the audience
E – Engage
- Constantly giving your audience a reason to pay attention and be interested.
- Invite audience to become an involved participant not just a static observer.
- Strive be personally engaging.
- Strive to have an engaging presentation style.
- Strive to have an engaging message.